Discover Your True Personality: Are You a Zelda or an Ivy?
It's simple. Select 'a' or 'b.'
- You and your friends rent a video:
a. You choose the movie.
b. You pop the popcorn.
- You and your friends stage a neighborhood opera:
a. You're the director and the star.
b. You pass out programs.
- Your sibling gets a new bicycle:
a. You demonstrate how to ride it.
b. You wait for a turn all afternoon.
- It's time to get dressed:
a. You pick out a silver gown with pink boa and elbow-length gloves.
b. You ask your sister to choose for you.
- There's one piece of chocolate cake left from your sister's birthday:
a. You offer to share it.
b. You give it away.
- You are...
a. ...an oldest child.
b. ...not the oldest.
Add up the number of a's and b's – if you have more a's you're a Zelda, if you have more b's, you're an Ivy.
Check out more Fun Stuff!